To hear your comments and opinions about the next Pacific Islands Regional Climate Assessment, we hope you will join us for a webinar to gather input. The webinar is open to anyone in Hawaii and the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands who is interested in learning more about the U.S. National Climate Assessment or participating in guiding the regional technical input. The webinar will be held twice to enable as many as possible to attend. The following are the webinar times and how to attend in person or remotely.
Register Now for Pacific Islands Regional Climate Assessment Webinars
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 @ 3:00-4:00 PM Hawaii Standard Time
- In person: John A. Burns Hall 4118, East-West Center | 1601 East-West Road, Honolulu
- Remote*: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/214253512378832025 | Phone: United States (Toll-free) 1 866 952 8437 | Access Code: 237-950-443
Thursday, October 13, 2013 @ 2:00-3:00 PM Hawaii Standard Time
- In person: John A. Burns Hall 3118, East-West Center | 1601 East-West Road, Honolulu
- Remote*: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4042848557864674049 | Phone: United States +1 (213) 929-4212 | Access Code: 482-072-455
* You can use a telephone or computer mic & speakers (VoIP). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
** New: Webinar Slides**
Presentation slides from the webinar on October 4 are now available! Download the slides here: PDF (0.9 MB)
Questions? Contact: Zena Grecni, (808) 944-7242, firstname.lastname@example.org