Planning for the second Pacific Islands Regional Climate Assessment (PIRCA) has begun, and we would value hearing your perspectives about the content of the next assessment.
Do you live in Hawaii and the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands? We invite you to participate in a short survey on the types of climate change information that you most need. The survey will only take about 3 min. to complete. The results from the survey will be used in determining the topics to include in the next Pacific Islands Regional Climate Assessment and a regional technical input to the U.S. National Climate Assessment.
**Click here to begin the survey**
Register Now for Pacific Islands Regional Climate Assessment Webinars
To further hear your comments and opinions, we hope you will join us for a webinar to gather input. The webinar is open to anyone in Hawaii and the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands who is interested in learning more about the U.S. National Climate Assessment or participating in guiding the regional technical input. The webinar will be held twice to enable as many as possible to attend. The following are the webinar times and how to attend in person or remotely.
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 @ 3:00-4:00 PM Hawaii Standard Time
- In person: John A. Burns Hall 4118, East-West Center | 1601 East-West Road, Honolulu
- Remote*: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/214253512378832025 | Phone: United States (Toll-free) 1 866 952 8437 | Access Code: 237-950-443
Thursday, October 13, 2013 @ 2:00-3:00 PM Hawaii Standard Time
- In person: John A. Burns Hall 3118, East-West Center | 1601 East-West Road, Honolulu
- Remote*: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4042848557864674049 | Phone: United States +1 (213) 929-4212 | Access Code: 482-072-455
* You can use a telephone or computer mic & speakers (VoIP). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Questions? Contact: Zena Grecni, (808) 944-7242, email@example.com