National Climate Assessment Hawai‘i & Pacific Islands Highlights Presentation (2014)
From East-West Center on Vimeo.
A panel of experts who contributed to the Hawaii & Pacific Islands section of the 3rd U.S. National Climate Assessment discuss regional highlights of the assessment report.
- Victoria Keener, Research Fellow, East-West Center & Lead Principle Investigator, Pacific RISA
- John Marra, Coastal Geology, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Thomas Giambelluca, Climatology and Hydrology, University of Hawai‘i
- Deanna Spooner, Environmental Policy and Management, Pacific Islands Climate Change Cooperative
- Steve Miller, Endangered Species Conservation, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Maxine Burkett, Environmental Law, University of Hawai‘i
- Jeffrey Polovina, Ecosystems and Oceanography, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Filmed at the East-West Center,
May 6, 2014