On May 6, 2014 the East-West Center and Pacific RISA hosted a briefing for the release of the Pacific Islands Regional chapter of the Third National Climate Assessment.
Moderator: Dr Victoria Keener, East-West Center and Pacific RISA
- John Marra, Coastal Geology, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Thomas Giambelluca, Climatology and Hydrology, University of Hawai‘i
- Deanna Spooner, Environmental Policy and Management, Pacific Islands Climate Change Cooperative
- Steve Miller, Endangered Species Conservation, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Maxine Burkett, Environmental Law, University of Hawai‘i William S. Richardson School of Law
- Jeffrey Polovina, Ecosystems and Oceanography, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration